We have many decades of experience in the locating of any form of property that meet our client’s needs. These include:
- Residential and Commercial Development sites.
- High end Residential requirements.
- Residential and Commercial refurbishment and buy to let projects.
- Office and Commercial requirements including sui generis uses.
- Telecommunications and Utility plant sites, including solar farms and windfarms
- Waste processing sites.
We prefer to serve our clients directly, but we are also willing to serve their agents and investment management companies and operate our services within tightly defined scopes agreed with the client. Our initial client consultation, within our normal operating area, is provided free of charge and without obligation.
We are particularly specialist in development site searching and locating suitable sites for contentious uses. These include sui generis planning uses, utility and telecommunication property requirements as well as waste processing sites.
We use modern searching methods including online searching and advanced Geospatial analysis techniques to keep costs down, particularly in the early optioneering process. We also focus on the prospects of achieving planning consents shortlisting only realistic prospects that will meet our client’s requirements.
Whilst each client’s requirement differs, and fees vary on the requirement, we operate a fixed fee approach so that the client knows from the outset what our fees are to be. For site searching they can be as low as £150 + VAT.
Our other services take our search results right through the acquisition process and include:
- Heads Of Terms negotiation for Freehold acquisitions, Leases, Licences and Easements.
- Planning Applications.
- Agreement Completion Project Management, including managing solicitors to exchange.